As a Software Architect, you will work closely with a team of business analysts, developers and several technical teams working for our public sector client, leading the definition and evolution of IT architectures sustaining key IT platforms.
We are looking for candidates with knowledge on the most common Commission technical frameworks, ways of working and procedures, with excellent communication skills in English, who can manage their time efficiently when tasked with multiple parallel activities, have great precision and attention to detail, and demonstrate a keen interest and experience in a wide variety of technologies, e.g., semantic technologies, linked open data, triple store database, J2EE, Angular, MongoDB, Python, NLP, AI and Commission frameworks like eUI. We are also looking for candidates with experience in cloud architecture.
You will be involved in:
- Assessing the technical viability of IT requirements providing expert support to the deployment of new IT solutions and providing support to the maintenance (and evolution) of existing IT platforms, tools and services.
- Actively participating in application development, maintenance, and design, identifying and addressing complex issues.
- Designing new solutions and improvements to existing applications, complying with European Commission applicable standards, architectural principles, and best practices
- Drafting and updating Software Architecture Documents including architecture specifications and diagrams and elaborating technical proposals to the client.
- Supporting and coaching developers to enrich their technical expertise
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Informatics or equivalent professional experience
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in software development including large, complex IT systems at European and/or international level after having concluded your studies;
- Proficiency in different software modelling techniques and languages such as UML, BPMN, Archimate
- Ability to manage relations with stakeholders, interacting with IT and business stakeholders
- Very good English drafting, communication, and presentation skills (both oral and writing)
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with semantic assets, such as ontologies, controlled vocabularies, taxonomies, thesauri, classifications, knowledge graphs
Nice to have:
- Relevant work experience in employment and education policy at EU level
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with NLP and artificial intelligence algorithms
- Knowledge/experience in managing cloud migrations.
- Very good command of Spanish is an asset.
Why NTT Data?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: company car, mobility bulget or car allowance, DKV health insurance (100% paid), net allowance, pension plan including life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, collective bonus scheme, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance, and much more.
NTT DATA is a top 10 global IT services provider, headquartered in Tokyo, operating in more than 50 countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide. For us, work is not only about technological innovation. It is about connecting people, about delighting our customers and of course developing our people. We offer a wide variety of opportunities and experiences for you to grow not only your career, but also yourself. If you have the vision we have the tools.
Since the foundation of NTT DATA , we have made sustainable business growth through our DNA to be people-oriented. Through our long-term perspective, we hope to make a big difference in this world by getting the small things right.