We're looking for an IT ServiceDesk Support Engineer to provide comprehensive support for devices, Office 365 (Outlook/SharePoint), Windows, and other related technologies.
- Ensure timely and efficient support to achieve high customer satisfaction among our client's customers, both through phone, remote, and on-site assistance.
- Resolve reported IT issues and escalate more advanced and urgent problems to third parties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Log and monitor IT issues (hardware/software/network) reported by customers.
- Assist colleagues with the (re)installation of non-complex solutions (laptops, desktops, mobile devices) and provide support for (re)installations of complex solutions (servers, NAS, etc.) following established procedures.
- Provide support for applications in the Portfolio (Windows OS, Windows Server OS, mail server, mobility, etc.) and take responsibility for one or more applications.
- Document supported applications and contribute to the development of a knowledge database.
- 1-2 years of experience in a user support Service Desk role. More experience is welcome as well.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 (application support), Active Directory (basic support: adding, removing, modifying), network, and firewall (basic understanding and experience with specific products).
- Knowledge of Azure is a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in Dutch & English, with basic knowledge of French.
- Ability to handle stress and work well in a team.
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving.