Service Delivery Manager
Our client is a fast-growing IT Consulting firm. Part of a large group with over 200 consultants, you will join a dedicated competence center and work on exciting projects for national and international accounts in Belgium. For your first (long term) project, you will work as Service Manager for a large account.
This includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as a tactical SPOC (Single Point of Contact) during the operational lifecycle of a contract, ensuring an efficient relationship between the customer and the various internal departments or external partners involved in the delivery of the services.
- You coordinate the service delivery of the solutions to the client through regular Service Review Meetings with the customers and create an enabling environment for the internal resources.
- Based on the SLAs agreed with the customer and the analysis of reports, you ensure that the services are delivered as contractually agreed. If necessary, you initiate corrective action plans in order to comply with the SLA and to continuously improve our services.
- You handle all customer requests in a timely manner and in accordance with the contract terms.
- You define, monitor and optimise the profitability of your customer contracts, take corrective action if necessary after consultation with AM and team leaders
- You organise internal ATM (Account Team Meetings) with the main internal stakeholders (pre)sales, technical and service consultants, engineers, architects, etc
- On the basis of regular service review meetings and internal account team meetings, you define and manage concrete action plans and improvement plans
- Industrial engineer or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience and expertise in Service Management, contacts with Professional Customers, operational environment and coordination of experts
- Good knowledge of Telco and at least two of the following ICT solutions: LAN/WLAN, Security, Data Centre, UC.
- Good knowledge in contract management, SLAs and finance.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch / French / English.
- You have a sense of initiative and you systematically want to achieve results.
- You join an experienced team of 26 Service Delivery Managers and 16 Process Managers closely collaborating with Account and Success Managers.
- You manage multiple contracts for sector leading customers ensuring variety of content
- You interact with multiple teams from different specializations in a fascinating environment with state-of-the-art technology
- High level of autonomy and room for improvement initiatives
- Middle to long term mission on payroll at a fast growing IT consulting firm