Senior System engineer
You are responsible for the Design - Migration - Deployment - Implementation - ... of infrastructure solutions that support the information systems and associated applications:
- As part of the project management team you collect and formalize the infrastructure needs as well as the elaboration of solutions that need to be implemented;
- You perform technical analyzes by describing the concrete components: the machines (models, tools), storage, the network (IP address), etc. and you perform impact analyzes, if necessary by working together with the representatives of the affected applications / domains / services:
- You estimate the resources required to implement the solutions you offer;
- You are responsible for the tests (determining and documenting the scenarios, pilots, improvements, etc.);
- You monitor technological evolution and you act as an expert on infrastructure issues.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in engineering or in computer science.
- You have some years of experience in a similar position.
- Project management experience is an asset.
- You have a solid experience with Linux Server environments, Windows , SQL Server, IIS, Clustering, Scripting ( Powershell), Advanced network knowledge (troubleshooting), Active Directory., Exchange...
Nice to have: SAP4Hana, Biztalk, Cisco, Sentinet (Nevatech), API gateway (CA), TFS, omnitracker, Certificate knowledge (PKI)
- You have a perfect command of Dutch and/or French and you have a good knowledge of English
- Core skills: organization and planning, analytical mind and critical attitude, communication, listening skills and sense of working in a team.
Our customer offers:
- A permanent employment position with homeworking possibilities.
- Working in a complex organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- Attractive salary package inclusive a company car.
- Location: Brussels
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org