SENIOR NODEJS DEVELOPER - LONG TERM CHALLENGE
Our client is one of the Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector and part of an important European group. They are specialised within the gaming experiences and are developing a lot of innovative platforms.
If you join their team; you will be based in the periphery of Brussels. Depending on the evolution of the situation, the company also grants 2 to 3 days of remote work per week in order to guarantee you a non-negligible work-life balance. The company is easily accessible by public transport and they provide a parking spot for the ones who come by car (no parking problems in the morning)
The employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field, especially due to their multiple trainings and their development perspectives. Join a company with a people oriented culture and come as you are.
In this company you will learn in a strong team-spirit environment, your colleagues will share their knowledge so you will overcome all challenges together!
SENIOR FREELANCE NODEJS DEVELOPER - THE JOB :
- Translate the functional requirements into high performance code;
- Build new or optimize features of applications;
- Work in collaboration with the business analysts, product owners, UX/UI designers, ..
- Review the code of peers;
- Stay updated with new technologies and share your knowledge with others.
SENIOR FREELANCE NODEJS DEVELOPER - YOUR PROFILE :
- Several years of experience in backend (NodeJS) technology, React is a plus
- Experience with testing own code (phpspec, phpunit, codeception);
- A proven experience with MySQL, GIT, REST, MicroServices architecture, Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence);
- An interest in HTML5 and CSS3;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Good prioritization skills;
- Team player.
SENIOR FREELANCE NODEJS DEVELOPER - THE OFFER :
- A variety of trainings to develop your skills ;
- A supportive and friendly team to support you on a daily basis ;
- A company with a great company culture ;
- Long-term mission ( 1 year with an opportunity to be renewed) ;
- A daily rate proportional to your skills and experience.