Senior Manager in Data Health
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager in Data Health to join our fast-growing team in the Benelux, France and Switzerland region. We are open to have the right person based in any of these locations.
In this role, you will be leading the definition of an integrated value proposition and commercial strategy related to Data in the Health Sector.
- Align company capabilities to design and execute a commercial plan for Data Health as part of the NTT DATA expansion in Europe.
- Set up agreements and joint ventures with companies and team up a pool of internal and external experts.
- Supervise and steer the opportunities development cycle from start to end (Identification, technical and financial proposal, execution…)
- Oversight of delivery of data health sector and data health projects
- Leadership on staffing and recruiting processes according to the resources needed
- Continuous follow-up with the project managers and account managers.
- Develop long term relationships with our clients, based on a qualitative contact and a good delivery
- Strengthen NTT DATA local teams to support commercial and implementation services.
- Collaborate with Europe NTT DATA offices to promote cross-country knowledge acquisition and transfer
- +6 years of experience on design and delivery of data projects in the Health Sector: Data-driven Strategy, Data Architecture, Data Platforms and Data Management and visualization.
- Experience working in the European Commission, International Organizations and/or Governmental organizations in healthcare domain.
- Experience in Commercial Development related to Data in Health area.
- Experience on delivery of projects working with external stakeholders, subcontractors and staff working across different countries
- Availability to travel minimum 25% of the time to EU countries.
- European working permit
- Fluency in English. French/German/Dutch are an asset
- Excellent capabilities on commercial & business development
- Strong conceptual skills, excellent problem-solving skills, result-oriented
- Excellent communication skills (oral & writing) with ability to prepare and make commercial presentations for top-management-related stakeholders
- Ability to work under stressful & demanding environments, manage client's expectations and conflict resolution
- Flexible & committed with the project's objectives
Nice to have
- Background working for national governments in countries where NTTData has presence (UK, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Switzerland …)
- Knowledge about European market and main international donors
- Background in Healthcare & IT: Electronic Health Record, Health information systems, Healthcare interoperability standards, Primary Care & specialized care, Medical Imaging, clinical and administrative protocols, health facilities organization and workflows.
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
- Diversity and inclusion. We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique