Senior AWS Data Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior AWS Data Engineer to join our growing Data & Analytics team in Brussels, Belgium. We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in AWS cloud services for an event driven architecture. You will be able to guide team members to achieve a specific task using standardized data engineering practices.
- Driving an engineering task on event driven architecture.
- Guiding a team on using best practices.
- Developing using python language.
- Extensive experience in python and amazon web services (lambda, event bus and cognito).
- At least 5 years of development experience and event driven engineering.
- You have technical education, a degree in computer engineering or mathematics, or any other engineering at master level.
- Experience in web crawling, web scrapping, classification and NLP.
Why NTT DATA?
- We care about your career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings via the NTT DATA University, mentorship program and a close onboarding.
- Your benefits will include: Company car or a car allowance OR the mobility budget. A fuel card fully reimbursed if you take the car, DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution for internet at home, teleworking equipment allowance and much more...
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can be yourself and wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You'll be rewarded for bringing your talented friends.
- Diversity and inclusion We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique