Scrum Product owner
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog
- Prioritize the features in the Backlog before each Sprint
- Helping the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
- Clearly communicate the Business Requirements to the development team
- Build and maintain a relationship with the stakeholders
- Agile coaching tasks: mentoring and support the implementation of Agile methodologies
- Mandatory previous working experience as a Product Owner - Devops engineer - developer - software architect - ...
- Mandatory work experience in a complex (distributed) environment.
- Very good knowledge of Agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe)
- Practical experience in multi-platform mobile applications/e-commerce/ Microsoft Services
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology sciences or any other discipline of technical orientation.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken.
- Effective in delivering presentations and running meetings and/or workshops.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused; possesses client relationship management skills
- Builds trust with colleagues, clients & vendors
- Open to travel occasionally
Our client offers
- permanent contract
- an international working environment with lots of career opportunities.
- a competitive salary package, company car and other frenge benefits.
Send your application to email@example.com