SAP Integration Consultant
- You are a true passionate, with everything you do, you design integration schemes and flows and you work object and design oriented
- A2A and B2B communication is what you dream off
- Connecting cloud environments to each other, and hybrid landscapes is what you love doing
- You are inspired by your client and can create the most beautiful technical success stories just by hearing their key pillars
- You are able to address all our clients’ questions in English and in one of the Belgian national languages
- You strive to reach the teams goal, you work with and for a team wherein you all have the same goal to deliver our solutions on time and with the highest quality
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, or another relevant field.
- Hands-on experience in building complex integrations with a broad variety of application types and technologies.
- Strong overall track record as an integration expert
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French (other languages are a plus)
- You are willing to work in a hybrid environment
- Knowledge proven with certification is a plus
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty , boldness , trust , freedom , team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Last but not least, we will offer you a nice salary package including a company car and various extra-legal benefits such as a group insurance, hospitalization insurance, representation allowance, meal vouchers and the possibility to work up to 70% from home.
Get the future you want, apply now!