SAP Functional Analyst
Oliver James is partnering with a leading company in the banking sector seeking an experienced SAP Functional Analyst to join their team.
We are seeking an experienced SAP Functional Analyst to join our client's team for a big migration to S4Hana. In this role, the primary role of the Functional Analyst is to work closely with the business and the users to drive the successful delivery of IT projects, particularly around the newer SAP Technologies.
The position is open for permanent.
What will you do ?
- You are joining an enthusiastic multicultural team, composed of people working in Belgium and other branches of the group
- Working in an Agile environment, the attention is always on handling the backlog following the priorities set by the product owner
- As a functional analyst in the SSC Cost Accounting, you will help the product owner in gathering requirements from the Businesses, analyzing them and map out the potential compliant solutions in our SAP customized platform.
- You will refine the retained solution, design test scenario and build it with the team
- You will ensure that good documentation is created and up to date. Testing is also part of the job
- You will support our users, being the expert of our solution SAP, analyzing and troubleshooting errors in the development or incidents in production, as well as analyzing operational issues
- You will build a strong knowledge of the business processes that will help you optimize and customize the most efficient solutions
- You will be using your experience in parametrizing the SAP transactions in the Financial Accounting, Asset Management, Sales & Distribution or Real Estate domains
- Understand and challenge the needs, while adapting to the constraints of time, budget and regulations
What will you bring ?
- You must have command of one or more of main SAP modules like SAP FICO, SAP MM, SAP SD and SAP RE
- You have a good grasp of test and release management processes in the context of the SAP platform
- Any existing experience in a Financial department is a plus
- You like working as a team and co-creating in close relationship with the customers to provide added customer value in a timely fashion
- You have strong analytical and documentation skills
- You are interested in learning IT-processes
- You speak fluently in Dutch OR French, AND English