Salesforce Solution Architect
To further develop the Salesforce activities within Belgium, CGI is seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to perform strategic consulting by engaging with our clients to discover new opportunities, to create high level business and technical requirements, to evaluate and propose solutions, to define the right team mix and methods to successfully implement projects, and to estimate the work to be done.
In this role, you will be a technical leader and an integral part of our sales process. In addition, Solution Architects at CGI often act as product managers for various solution areas and offerings by providing direction and justifying investments, co-developing content for marketing purposes (external) and training purposes (internal). They are experts in one or more of CGI’s solution areas, both technically and in their application to solve business problems for clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Able to configure and customize Salesforce.com environments with a deep understanding of the constraints imposed by editions and licensing, etc.
• Experience with multi-org deployment architectures. Having knowledge about publishing apps for AppExchange is definitely a plus.
• Facilitate discussions with both business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision & solution that meet customer and project needs.
• Communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences without deep technical skills.
• Work with the client, sales team, business partners, and related practice area leaders within CGI to prescribe a complete solution to meet project goals as well as longer term needs. (Solutions include software products, product customizations, custom development, other technical and business services, integration, and the project plans and estimates necessary to implement the solution).
• Based on the prescribed solution, provide project plans, estimates and scope input to sales for proposals and statements of work.
• Maintain knowledge of other market players in your domain to leverage complementary offerings in solutions and be able to effectively compare and contrast competitive and alternative offerings.
• Work closely together with managers to develop further the Salesforce practice area to create cross-sector Salesforce solutions that incorporate CGI best practices and experience.
• Define new initiatives to grow the Salesforce activities in CGI Belgium.
• Maintain skills in area of expertise and stay up to date with industry and technology trends including ensuring certification requirements are met as required for the Salesforce partnership.
• Provide leadership, technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
• Work together with the CGI Salesforce Global Delivery Centers.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
• 5+ years prior experience working with Salesforce.com including many of the following: CRM/Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Marketing Cloud, …
• 2+ years of prior technical leadership experience including the responsibility / authority for defining software / systems / integration architectures and general technical decision making
• 2+ years prior client-facing consulting experience
• Business / requirements analysis or product ownership experience
• Ability to work with SMEs, other Solution Architects, sales teams and clients to determine the best solutions for known and anticipated constraints
• Proficient knowledge of Dutch or French and English
• At least one Developer Track Certification and at least one Cloud Consultant Certification
• One or more current certifications in the Salesforce Architect track are considered as an asset
• Experience in pre-sales is a plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.