SaaS Product Manager
The SaaS product manager is first and foremost a product development expert. He/she will lead the short and medium term product development and define its direction to close the gap between the software version and the vision. Your overall responsibilities be to:
- Perform the discovery for new functionality. This discovery includes assessing the impact, defining the scope of what is needed and how it can be iteratively developed to deliver maximum value rapidly
- As the product expert, feed the Product Owner in defining what needs to be built and provide support during the build phase when questions / issues appear
- Ensure the current product backlog is prioritised to deliver maximum business value and/or Return On Investment
- Communicate internally and externally about the features that are implemented and make sure customers are informed of the impact and value to them
- Collaborate with the Customer Success department to ensure the most effective launch of all new products and features
- Contribute to the direction and definition of the Product Roadmap
- Provide product and customer insights in the preparation of the future roadmap
- Experience in Product Management and functional analysis
- Experience (2 to 5+ years) as product owner, product manager and/or business analyst
- Experience with SaaS in a B2B heavily regulated environment (telco, banking, pharma)
- Experience or familiarity with IT development methodologies (Agile/Scrum, waterfall, etc.)
- Tech Savvy and able to discuss sophisticated technology in a constructive and easily understood manner
- Assertive with the ability to take ownership of the job and to work autonomously
- Flexible and able to cope with an ever-changing, dynamic and exciting environment
Able to work under pressure and to deadlines in a busy environment
- Masters degree (Business or IT) or equivalent through experience in a related role
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open-minded, team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, ability to think out of the box, customer obsessed with a proactive attitude
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Flexibility is part of our DNA and you'll find at CluePoints you can work 100% from home or choose to come to the office any day
- If you choose to come to the office, you'll discover a fun atmosphere with kicker, PS4, arcade machine, nerf battles, and our newly added dartboard
- If you feel like a change of scenery, we have recently added the option to work at co-working spaces throughout Belgium.
- Many activities are organized during the year, such as soccer, team lunches, happy hours, , LAN parties, board games nights! We also have running groups, languages lessons, and much more!
- You'll be working within a squad organization offering you ownership on projects, and utilize high quality equipment like powerful laptops with 64Gb of RAM, an i9, and a 2K screens
- At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth are part of the game: you'll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans, and career paths to explore new opportunities.
- You'll work with a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing over 20 different nationalities, in an English-speaking working environment.
- You'll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, company car, bonus potential, employee referral program.