Join Capgemini as an RPA Consultant and help us improve existing processes.
You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary and international team, a mix of local and international colleagues with different cultures, backgrounds and expertise. All sharing the same goal: to come up with the best advise and working software solutions for our clients.
Our Cloud & Custom Applications unit will welcome you and is focused on application development and integration. We’re all about connecting the dots in architectures, and to do that we push the limits of technology and continuously challenge ourselves and our clients.
Your core responsibilities:
- Digital Transformation of corporate functions and setting up operating models – starting with the strategy definition towards implementation
- Definition and operationalization within E2E view combining different capabilities such as process optimization, improvements through technology, sourcing, shoring, etc.
- Set-up and optimize usage of AI/RPA as well as process mining hubs/center of excellence – starting with prototyping and piloting ending up in global scalable automation factory
- Realization of process automation with AI/RPA in an agile way of working
- Analyze, understand, and document business processes in detail, where required
- Define and operationalize process improvement from E2E perspective, combining different capabilities such as process optimization, standardization, technology-based improvement, sourcing, and shoring
- Build new automated process solutions and solve issues that arise in day to day operations of e.g. RPA processes, providing timely responses and solutions to clients
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for diverse test phases and stakeholder groups
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of RPA tools and technologies
- Co-create and prototype in an agile way of working
- Support implementation of any type of automation technologies
- Train client on building, operating, and maintaining automation solutions
- Minimum 2+ years of practical experience in solution design and implementation of RPA platforms (like Automation Anywhere/UiPath/Blue Prism, …)
- Developer certificate is a big plus
- Strong in business process analysis, requirement gathering and analytical approaches for solution design
- Your ambitions are technically oriented (development) and you are willing to learn about data analytics, ML and AI
- In-depth experience of different RPA automation techniques (scripting, surface automation, screen scraping, …) and able to define the technical architecture
- Experience with database systems, queries (SQL) and reporting
- Good understanding of other automation technologies (such as BPM, OCR, Low Code and Chat Bots) is considered a plus
- Experience with Python/R, Java, .NET or VB is considered a plus
- Experience in working with international teams (preferred)
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- A collaborative spirit & customer-oriented attitude
- Result-driven & focused on delivering quality
- A native speaker of French or Dutch and professional working proficiency in English
- Resident in Belgium
At Capgemini, we believe in diversity, equal opportunities, and a workplace where everyone feels valued. We take good care of people and help them make progress by assigning challenging projects and providing ample opportunities for personal growth and learning. We are looking for experienced professionals ready for their next career move.
In return, we offer an attractive salary with fringe benefits:
- Company car (or mobility budget)
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Group & health insurance
- Flexible work hours & workplace
- 32 vacation days & 45 workcation days (to work abroad)
- Intensive training and certification at all levels to keep you up to date with the latest trends & technologies
How to apply
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
Send in your resume. Our recruiters will review it shortly and get back to you to set up a first chat over a video or phone call to discuss your future responsibilities with one of your colleagues-to-be. Next, the responsible recruiter will invite you for a second session via Teams to discuss the future you want!