Release Coordinator Freelance - Leader IT services company
Release Coordinator Freelance - Leader IT services company - Multicultural env.
We are looking for a one-year renewable mission a Release Coordinator for a company based in Brussel.
Easily located (and offering homeworking), our client's office will help you access without stress to the office and go back home with little traffic.
As an IT passionate, you love or dream to use the cutting-edge technology. By joining them, you will learn, be trained and work with the latest technologies on the market.
To be Team- Spirit is very important for my client: with assistance & collaboration, you will overcome all the challenges as a group.
Release Coordinator Freelance the job:
- You will do the functional & Technical release coordination
- You will gather information and track status of all change requests and release implementations
- You will understand and analyse any impacts of, including scheduling risks, all projects that will introduce change to the production environment
- You will mediate all conflicts regarding scheduling, lack of approval or lack of documentation prior to implementation of the change
- You will coordinate with all partners, including Ops, to ensure correct and consistent data is provided
Release Coordinator Freelance your profile:
- You have a bachelor or a master's degree
- You are a freelancer
- You speak French OR Dutch AND good base in English
- You have a proven track record in release coordination
Release Coordinator Freelance the offer :
- One year mission renewable
- Join a dynamic and cutting-edge technology company
- A rate in link with your experience (that can evolve)