QA Lead / Test Engineer - BioTech
ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES
As QA Lead / Test Engineer you will be part of the test team and you will be working side-by side with one of the developer teams (Back-end, Front-End or Data Engineering). As the dedicated tester you will guard the quality of the software deliveries of the team and this via manual and automated system integration and acceptance tests.
It will be your responsibility to create, maintain and execute the test plans, test data and automated test scripts. Report and follow up the reported incidents and issues in a test management tool. Analyze and report test results.
You will assist in QA sessions with the product owners and experts to perform the User Acceptance Tests.
- A Bachelor in Informatics or equivalent through experience in software testing.
- ISTQB certification or any test tool certification will be considered as an asset.
- You have sound knowledge of structured testing, testing methodologies and test techniques.
- Experience with testing tools (Jira, Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Postman, ...).
- Good supporting and communication skills.
- A team player with a flexible attitude.
- You love working with cross-functional teams to deliver a common goal.
- Fluent in English.
- Affinity with IT and digital technologies.