Our Python unit is an innovative and new unit at ACA, that was launched begin 2021. The current team is small but very motivated . That’s why we’re looking for ambitious colleagues who want to help us expand our Python unit.
We are convinced that Python is the way to go, and are therefore looking for a Python Developer / Analyst who shares this passion with us!
We are currently still in the start-up stage, where we are exploring the possibilities and ways we want to go. You’d actually start with a blank page, together with us. Do you want to help our Python unit grow?
How we work (together)
Because we are a new team, we don’t have a ‘business-as-usual’ process. We work in a dynamic environment that brings new challenges every day.
ACA IT-Solutions is a strong team with one mission: growing together by realizing solutions that make customers and employees proud. We are known for our open culture, driven teams and innovative projects.
We’d love to see
- You have a passion for Python (development) and are convinced that this is the way to go.
- You are able to develop new software solutions in Python, from functional analysis to development.
- You are eager to learn, ambitious and want to help us take the Python unit to the next level.
As a Python Analyst / Developer at ACA:
- You are responsible for developing new solutions in Python, from functional analysis to development. You’ll have the opportunity to play an important role in this.
- You develop hands-on software solutions in Python.
- You help analyzing, based on your Python knowledge.
- You spot the needs and requirements of the customer, and try to help them thanks to your communication skills. You propose the most suitable solutions and realize it together with the team.
- You provide important documentation for your team members and the customer, and always keep it up-to-date.
Ons interview proces
At ACA, we believe job interviews are a two-way street. It’s a way for us to get to know you and your skills, and also a way for you to learn more about the company, the team, our (technical) challenges, and the projects you will be working on.
First, our HR team will call you to ask some questions and get to know you better. Afterwards, you will be invited to an open interview. During this interview you’ll get to know a part of the Innovation team as well. They can tell you all about our Innovation Lab and will answer all the questions you might have.
Do you have a good feeling about us and so do we? We’ll make you an offer!
Due to the present covid-19 measures, all interviews take place digitally.