We are looking for a Python developer (4 years experience in a similair role) for an assignment based in Brussel till at least eind of 2021 with possible renewal.
Must have experience in
- Python, Pandas, Flas or another Web framework, Cloud (Azure/AWS), Angular
- Technical design
- Best software practises knowledge
- Logging and exception handeling, problem solving and debugging
- Unit Testing
Nice to have
- Azure DevOps
- Solid academic background, engineering curriculum e.g. Master's degree in computing science,engineering, applied science, data science
- Dutch is appreciated but not mandatory, the work environment is mainly in French/English
- Analytical skills, able to analyse, think out of the box, perform reverse engineering. Synthesis spirit is important.
- Good communication skills, will need to interact with Core IT teams and Traders
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Capable of handling multiple tasks in parallel, and able to work independently and prioritize his/her work
- Knowledge of financial products, commodities, derivatives is a plus
- Develop and maintain the various applications
- Support design and troubleshooting efforts
- Mentor Junior Software Engineers.
- Promote technical growth, making recommendations on software.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution
- development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems
- flow, data usage, and work processes.
Long term mission in Brussel. Perm or Freelance.