For their service delivery, the Scripting/Development team is responsible for:
- Automation of the monitoring solution
- Analysis of the integrations between tools (Monitoring and Service Desk), GUI integrations …
- Development of the monitoring parameters, integrations between tools, GUI integrations …
- Create improvements for the monitoring infrastructure
- Write/update Technical Documentation about the implementation of the monitoring developments
- Anomaly detection for logfile analysis using deep learning (RNN) technologies
They use open source and scripting languages and tools for our development. Most of the development is done in Python, but they also work with other languages as Java, Perl,...
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Good knowledge of Python
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Flexible, accurate & control minded.
- Dutch + English
The basic knowledge that they are looking for is:
- Operating System knowledge: Linux
- Basic Database knowledge: MySQL
- AI tools knowledge of TensorFlow is a plus
- Scripting knowledge: Python, Java …
- Basic Technical Writer skills
- Competitive salary
- Mobility package or company car
- Extralegal benefits
- Learning opportunities
- Nice environment
- Small team