Project Manager in human scale company
Cairos is an IT consulting company whose main goal is to offer its employees the mission corresponding to their expectations while meeting the needs of its customers.
Flexibility as well as attention to the expectations of its partners are the two essential points within Cairos!
It is these two strengths that are highlighted so that customers and employees alike can find their way around.
Thanks to the diversity of these opportunities both in terms of business but also in terms of sector of activity, Cairos will be able to offer you both missions in analysis, development, testing, infrastructure, project management or others.
Our client, which is a major player in its field, is looking for a project manager for its entity in Brussels.
• You ensure the complete management of the life cycle of IT projects.
• You are responsible for the planning of IT projects
• You manage the project validation procedure.
you determine the deliverables.
you plan and coordinate the various phases of implementation and testing.
• You are responsible in the field for obtaining an optimal result
• You manage the scope of the implementation, the risks and the problems
• You are the central point between the different stakeholders
• You have a first experience as project manager
• You are customer and result oriented.
• You are analytical and problem-solving oriented.
• You have a spirit of initiative and you have good negotiating skills.
• You are organized and methodical.
• You have good communication skills and you are sociable.
• You are empathetic and you demonstrate a good team spirit.
• You have good writing skills.
Join a growing start-up with:
- A team on a human scale
- A personalized follow-up
- Great prospects for development
- Many events a salary with attractive benefits