Project Leader Telco
Our Customer in the telco business is currentlu looking for a Project Leader. The “Project Leader” will take the operational lead for the roll-out of one or more projects. The main responsibility of this project leader will be the set-up of an effective project organisation and project planning. This organisation must assure that customers can be connected to the new fibre network within the pre-defined schedule and budget and aligned with local business partners. He/she will do so in close cooperation with his/her colleagues of other departments and with national roll-out, design and engineering teams.
- Set up an effective project organisation with clear roles & responsibilities.
- Establish a planning baseline (for both the architecture and the construction), and a cost baseline allowing timely and on budget delivery of the objectives.
- Analyse and mitigate both internal and external risks to maintain the project baseline.
- Plan & lead local meetings with all involved stakeholders to assure a close follow-up of the planning, trigger all necessary actions to realise the EOY objective for the program. This also includes communication to external partners and internal area teams, the National Program Manager and the local area manager.
- Check and approve designs.
- Assure the data quality in the tools for project follow-up and network documentation.
- Consolidate and asses confidence level for the “Go for construction”.
- Assure timely execution of required core network activities.
- Follow-up of correct financial actualisation with both internal departments & external partners.
- Represent the network deployment department (provide feed-back regarding planning, design and status) in local cross-departmental teams with sales, Marketing, Customer operations.
- Actively participate in initiatives for definition/updates of design rules, processes, work instructions, reporting, lessons learned…
- Good knowledge of telecommunication networks and eager to expand this knowledge
- Project management experience is a must (workload estimations/operational planning/budget management)
- Team player with a lot of energy and team coordination skills
- Good analytical insight
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Good knowledge of the Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Bilingual Dutch/French with good knowledge of English
- In possession of a master degree (engineer) or equal in experience
- VOL-VCA certified