The Program Manager acts as the coordinator for a large multi-disciplinary project or coordinates multiple projects, each of which are lead by the project coordinator, to make sure these projects are benefiting each other and are aligned with the overall business goals of both ACA and the customers.
Main areas of responsibility are:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals
- Manage customer expectations
- Manage operating plan and budget(s) for the project(s)
- Understanding software development
- Preferably tri-lingual: Dutch, English, French
- Risk management: risks are pro-actively managed, mitigated and solved in case they would occur
- Accurately and timely reporting of program status
- Implementing and managing changes and/or interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Ensuring goals are met including customer satisfaction, quality, security and team performance
- Having an acknowledged Project Management certification is a plus
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Connecting easily with the ability to find a common ground and close agreements that suit both customers and ACA.
- Stakeholder management
- Motivational leader
- Customer and result oriented: you master the ability to manage an agreement with respect for the customer’s requirements, timing and budget constraints
Innovative work environment
You will work with the newest tech & tools, in an innovative environment with flexible hours and working-from-home arrangement.
Customized salary package
An attractive salary, a company car*, meal vouchers, expense allowance, MacBook Pro and more.
* ACA wants to contribute as much as possible to a sustainable environment. The expansion of an exclusively electric vehicle fleet is an important factor. We want 98% of our vehicle fleet to be electric by 2025! ⚡
Learn & grow
At ACA, everyone has an evolution coach and an on-the-job coach. You’ll have a personal evolution plan with technical & professional training budget and plenty of career & learning opportunities.
We are a team-driven company that knows how to contribute and make fun in a professional environment. Because a great and motivated team is only possible if you can also relax together. That’s why we provide plenty of opportunities both inside and outside the office and organize an awesome ACA-weekend every year!
We’ve got your back
We provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
Our unique company culture
You’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.