Product Owner Billing Experience
Excited for a challenge? Do you want to become the new value owner of the billing team and orchestrate the journey towards the very best digital billing experience? Do you want to participate in the evolution of our *** platform to make it relevant in the daily life of Belgian consumers? Do you want to be part of a super motivated agile team working on improving our customer experience? Are you organized, creative, open-minded and experienced in new ways of working? Join our digital billing team!
What will your role look like?
You are the customer value owner (the equivalent of the agile product owner adapted to the business) and you orchestrate the backlog of an agile team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and development of a better digital bill customer experience. You will work closely with the various teams who are all critical in delivering this experience. You will evolve in a matrix organization, reporting hierarchically to the Customer Experience Lead in the B2C department and functionally to the business lead and the director of the Customer Experience train. In this way you guarantee the alignment between the needs of our customers and the entire Customer Experience Program.
What will be your main responsibilities?
You coordinate a multidisciplinary agile team in which the following activities are central:
• You act as the voice of the customer and encourage the team to identify the daily needs of our customers regarding the E2E billing experience through different techniques (surveys, data analysis, design thinking, co-creation, managing pilots). You stay continuously informed about the evolution of digital proposals that meet these customer needs on the market.
• You create and share this vision regarding the billing experience within the agile team and make sure it is also supported by each team member.
• You are responsible for creating and prioritizing the backlog of the digital bill team. You do this by always balancing the input from the customers, team members and different stakeholders to deliver the best digital billing experience through end-to-end customer journey.
• You are in constant interaction with the stakeholders outside the team (stakeholders) and ensure the coherence of the work of the agile team within the Customer Experience train and the overall vision of the Customer. You do this by preparing the sprint demo and the system demo among other things.
• You prepare and contribute to the PI planning of the Agile Release Train. During the PI event, you work together with the Agile team, to define the upcoming PI objectives in function of the business value and available capacity. In addition, you define the risk mitigation plan.
• You closely monitor the results of the initiatives launched by the team and stimulate a mindset with focus on realization and benefit management.
• In addition, together with the team, you ensure the digital adoption of our billing tools and journey by our clients
What qualities are expected?
• You are customer focused and accustomed to co-creation with the end user
• You have project management experience and can perform under pressure
• You have an expertise in or a very good understanding of how digital platforms / application environments work
• You can demonstrate a previous experience in designing and implementing digital proposals
• You have good communication skills and are able to manage multiple stakeholders
• Experience within the billing domain is a plus
• It is a plus if you already have experience with the agile scrum/SAFe way of working