Product Owner - Automotive sector
Product Owner (Eng)
Location: Antwerp (2 days office, rest remote)
Contract: 1 year (+ext, long-term project)
This is a highly innovative organisation in the European parking market that revolutionises paying for parking. Their unique solution ensures that the way people pay for parking has completely changed. They have been nominated several times for our solution and their team, with the product also being awarded with the award for most innovative automotive solution in Europe.
Experience & Requirements
• If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cuttingedge connected car products, we have the perfect job for you!
• Work closely with the operational and development team to create, plan, prioritize and maintain a product backlog according to business value, ROI and technical assessment
• Explore technical needs for entering new markets (partners required capability and geographical data coverage, …) and be the first point of (technical) contact
• Write function requirements, test cases, and do quality assurance for the product
• 10 years or more relevant experience in IT of which at least 5 years in a Product Owner role
• Knowledgeable with Agile and Scrum methodologies
Rate up to €750 p/day