Who are we?
The Positive Thinking Company is a global tech partner that delivers end-to-end tech solutions. We are positive thinkers who believe that collaboration betters our world! https://positivethinking.tech/
What will you do?
As a PO, you will assist teams in building tailor-made IT solutions for our clients.
On a daily basis you will:
- Understand and document the business flows that need to be implemented
- Understand and document the functional requirements (epic & user story structure, technical scope document)
- Specify and write user stories (with Jira and Confluence)
- Define scope, priorities, sequence of tasks to be delivered
- Be in charge of functional / business testing before QA intervention
- Validate features developed
- Organize and lead daily scrum meetings
Our technical environment is: Jira, Confluence, UML, BPMN…
Who are you?
As a Positive Thinker you...
- Speak fluently English and have a good knowledge of French or Dutch.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as Product Owner.
- Will be an outstanding candidate if you share our values: Positive Thinking, Collaboration, Evolution & Commitment.
- Hold a degree, but above all we are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of.
- Certifications related to product ownership is a plus.
What are we offering you?
- Personal follow-up during your career at PTC
- Catalogue with a wide variety of trainings for hard- and soft skills, private language classes, unlimited access to an E-learning platform (Udemy, Pluralsight,…) and possibility to get certified every year
- Opportunity to join the Product Owner community and participate in knowledge sharing sessions, events, workshops, etc.
- Join one of the passion communities and practice your hobby or share your interests with other positive thinkers
- International collaboration, possibility to work worldwide
- ON TOP OF THAT
- Competitive salary with a flexible mobility package (variety of choice, including: Electrical cars, electrical bikes, payment of rent/mortgage...)
- You will become part of a growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and knowledge. You will be able to work in a dynamic, innovating environment with the proper touch of geekiness and yearning for board games.