- Your role consists of defining and implementing the customer-specific processes for delivering the services to customers and fitting these into the Proximus processes;
- To this end, you are in direct contact with external customers.
What makes the job attractive?
Contact with different teams and customers, working on different processes and tools
- You have a bachelor or master degree and/or at least 5 years of experience in Process design activities;
- Experience with ITILv3, ITIL4 processes. Certification in intermediate or expert level is a plus;
- Process modelling skills like BPMN;
- Knowledge of an ITSM tool such as Service Now is a plus;
- You take responsibility, you are customer-oriented, quality-oriented, work according to plan, flexible, solution-oriented and eager to learn;
- You are used to working with external customers with a commercial attitude;
- You are used to working with partners in complex environments;
- You are assertive and communicative;
- You are a team player;
- Trilingualism is a must: Dutch, French and English.
Within the Enterprise Business division (EBU) lies the mission of the department Enabling Services Design in the delivery of ICT- and Telco-solutions by designing smooth processes and tools.
Processes are the key building blocks of our customer journeys. Improving these process building blocks will result in an improved customer journey and its NPS (net promoter score), CES (customer experience score), Customer satisfaction, which in turn has an impact on the profitability of the company.
Within the team of Service Architects, RFPs are responded with solutions in terms of tooling and processes (ITIL).