Process and Methods Officer
Our client provides comprehensive environmental solutions in water, waste, and energy to both public and private clients.
- The Process & Methods Officer is part of the Service Delivery team, which is part of the Digital Business & Technology (DB&T) department.
- The Process & Methods team acts as a liaison between the Business and DB&T. They work closely with the Business and various DB&T teams to continuously optimize the employee experience.
- As a Process & Methods Officer, you will be responsible for documenting departmental knowledge articles and processes. Together with your supervisor, you will map existing processes and think analytically to identify areas for improvement.
- You will stay up-to-date with constant changes and new developments in processes.
- You have strong communication skills in either Dutch or French, both verbally and in writing.
- Good written English skills are a must.
- You have at least a secondary diploma and demonstrable IT knowledge, either through education or relevant experience.
- You have analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player.
- You are willing to work in Brussels and occasionally travel.
Attractive salary package - In addition to a gross salary, you will receive numerous fringe benefits such as health insurance, group insurance, etc.
Furthermore, you will have around 15 additional vacation days on top of the 20 legal vacation days.