My client is part of a big international group, you will join a nice team with a professional challenge!
As a Presales Architect, you participate in the commercial growth of the company division by taking care of our customers. You provide technical expertise to our customers, foster trust and build as well as maintain strong relationships with them.
In which areas will you outperform?
- You support our sales teams in the analysis of the customer's technical needs and provide advice.
- As the company's technical ambassador, you will design and present architectures and solutions adapted to customers' needs.
- You will write the technical and commercial arguments and participate in the drafting of the offer.
- You will continually stay relevant and educated on cloud (private & public), workspace technology and managed services
You have a real commercial and entrepreneurial spirit. Motivated by challenges and the achievement of your objectives, you are available to your clients while demonstrating empathy and active listening skills. This is your secret to achieve exceptional follow-up and impress our clients. These qualities are of course in addition to all your technical skills, which are the essence of your job.
- You have a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years' experience in the management or development of IT projects.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You translate the client's needs into IT language and you are able to explain the proposed solutions in an understandable way to the client.
- You have a good general knowledge of IT and have a particular affinity for new technologies
- You are familiar with the basic components of IT
- You have knowledge of software solutions such as VMWare, Citrix, Veeam, Microsoft Windows Client/Server, Office 365, Exchange and hardware solutions such as storage concepts and hyperconverged.
- Network and Security knowledge is a definite added value
- You work independently and proactively
- You are a real team player and bring enthusiasm to your colleagues.
- You are mobile all over Belgium.
- A permanent contract.
- A competitive monthly salary with extra-legal benefits (company car, meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, etc.)
- 1800 colleagues who listen to you, help you and enjoy talking to you.
- A 'good morning' every day
- An integration process that will quickly put you at ease.
- A job where you will be able to develop your talents on a daily basis and a springboard to a sustainable career.
- A job where you can develop your expertise and skills through a wide range of training courses and certifications
- Special attention to your work-life balance
- The opportunity to contribute to exciting projects in your region that you can be proud of!
- Make the difference and feel useful thanks to all the social projects we support