Power Platform Lead
Join Capgemini as a Power Platform Lead and play a vital role in driving our Digital Transformation projects forward, leveraging the power of Low Code development.
You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary and international team, a mix of local and international colleagues with different cultures, backgrounds and expertise. All sharing the same goal: to come up with the best advice and working software solutions for our clients.
Our Cloud & Custom Applications unit will welcome you and is focused on application development and integration. We’re all about connecting the dots in architectures, and to do that we push the limits of technology and continuously challenge ourselves and our clients.
Within our practice we have established a dedicated team of passionate Low Code enthusiasts. Starting small a few years ago, our team has experienced rapid growth and continues to expand. We have a strong focus on OutSystems and Microsoft Power Platform and are proud to offer our clients the most cutting-edge Low Code platforms available in the market. Be part of our success story and contribute to transforming the way we serve our clients with powerful Low Code solutions!
Your core responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for a team of 2-5 consultants
- You are aware of Solution Architecture principles but are not necessarily an expert in this topic
- With guidance from the Solution Architect, you are expected to take the lead in the delivery of Power Platform Solutions ensuring that they are in line with Capgemini quality standards and proven Best Practices
- As a consultant, you are continuously looking for opportunities to create added value through Power Platform Solution enhancements and optimizations
- You empower Power Platform Developers to take ownership of their project, while overseeing the entire process, ensuring seamless and efficient management of Power Platform Solutions
- Together with the Solution Architect you outline the Strategic Technology Roadmap, and define the Enterprise Solution Architecture
- You possess the ability to bridge the gap between business stakeholders and IT, bringing them together seamlessly to drive successful outcomes
- You have at least 5 years of experience building advanced Solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents and/or Power Pages and you have a background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- You have (some) experience with Power BI
- You have a keen interest in building Power Platform Solutions on top of Microsoft and Non-Microsoft platforms
- You already have experience including Azure as part of Power Platform Solutions
- Knowledge of one or more of the following native languages is required:
- You have obtained a PL-100 and PL-200 certificate and are motivated to obtain PL-400 in the first months after joining Capgemini
- A collaborative spirit & customer-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Result-driven & focused on delivering quality
- A native speaker of French or Dutch and professional working proficiency in English
- Resident in Belgium
At Capgemini, we believe in diversity, equal opportunities, and a workplace where everyone feels valued. We take good care of people and help them make progress by assigning challenging projects and providing ample opportunities for personal growth and learning. We are looking for experienced professionals ready for their next career move.
In return, we offer an attractive salary with fringe benefits:
- A hybrid or electric company car (or mobility budget)
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Group & health insurance
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from home (70% of the time) or abroad (45 workcation days)
- 32 vacation days
- Intensive training and coaching
- Access to our Capgemini University for professional development
How to apply
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
Send in your resume. Our recruiters will review it shortly and get back to you to set up a first chat over a video or phone call to discuss your future responsibilities with one of your colleagues-to-be. Next, the responsible recruiter will invite you for a second session via Teams to discuss the future you want!