Power platform consultant
What will you be doing?
- As a low code consultant, you are closely involved in development projects from concept to go-live: you take the lead and think of innovative new ways to build a truly end-to-end solution that fits your customer’s needs.
- To get to the root of their concerns, you organize workshops and continue to play a game of idea ping-pong with stakeholders throughout the company.
- You experiment and try things out on the platform working shoulder to shoulder with the customer for immediate feedback. You follow the agile principles whenever possible.
- You focus on the very essence of application development. You don’t write or read long and detailed specs! Alignment with the customer is far more important.
- You help customers move towards improved efficiency by replacing arduous manual tasks with handy apps. Swift digitization is what you deliver.
- Even though a large part of your work is technical, equally important is getting to know your customers and their business flows. This unique combo is what most of us love about the role.
Is there a match?
Sure, Excel and Access may work fine, but our customers deserve better. Let’s see if you can help:
- Do you have some degree of affinity with software development and coding? There’s no need to be a top-notch coder, but a keen interest is a must.
- By the way, if you’re considering re-orientating, why not consider to become a low code consultant? It can be a great and quick way to learn new skills while delivering value to your customers.
- Do you have some experience of working with Power Apps or the Power Platform? Or Mendix? That’s a big plus. If you don’t, are you willing to learn?
- Besides your technical expertise, you also like interacting with customers. You’re your customer’s first point of contact. In other words, you’re carved from the right consultancy wood: capable to work independently and able to handle and manage your projects responsibly.
- A touch of commercial flair comes in handy as well when you’re helping out during pre-sales activities.
- Dutch is a must!
Let’s meet up
Come have a chat with us and tell us all about your skills, talents and previous experience. Are you keen to help us grow our low code development team? Make sure to connect with us if you have any questions whatsoever. Click the Apply now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!