Owner IT Project Delivery
From within the Project Delivery Office you will act as Process Owner, Product Owner and Community Owner with regard to Project Delivery processes : Idea Management, Demand Management, Project Management.
You will optimize these processes, their implementation and the impact for all involved.
- You will draw up an overview of all ideas, demands and projects, you will keep this up-to-date and you will share this with the process actors;
- You will measure and monitor progress throughout the project delivery processes;
- You will advise and assist project sponsors, program and project managers and teams on best practices in project management disciplines and approaches;
- You will prepare ad hoc reports at the request of management and you will organize ad hoc initiatives to improve the quality of the data about the processes;
- You will identify actions that you address to individual process actors to accelerate the progress of specific ideas, demands and projects;
- You will determine priorities for incremental improvements to the flow of the 3 processes mentioned above, to be implemented afterwards as the scope of an improvement project;
- You will implement improvement projects to the processes;
- You will keep central documentation up-to-date, you will publish and share information with all process actors;
- You will organize community activities such as workshops, brown bag sessions, networking, ... for all process actors of the project delivery processes;
- You will make proposals and you will be responsible for finalizing the agenda for these community activities, you will prepare topics for the community activities;
- On a regularly base you will organize introductory and refresher sessions about the current operations about the processes and the current implementation in ITBM;
- You will make sure your knowledge and expertise is kept up to date.
- You have a higher education diploma or you are equivalent through experience;
- You have relevant work experience of at least 5 years, including management reporting;
- You have knowledge of project management methods, processes for project selection, project application and implementation;
- You have at least basic knowledge of budget monitoring / analysis;
- You have good communicative skills;
- You are structured, organized and process oriented;
- You have an eye for detail and you are quality oriented;
- You have a good active knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.