Odoo Developer / Technical Consultant
Most of the time, we deliver a standard version of Odoo to our customers. However, some of them are not satisfied with the product as it is presented and they wish to implement specific elements for a customized use of it (it can be from a simple button to add, to larger projects).
As Technical Consultant, you'll be responsible for developing customization of the solution, from technical analysis to development and support.
Customer relations are handled by our Business Analysts in the office next door and they present you the customization you have to bring. Your daily tasks will be undertaken from our office in Louvain-La-Neuve, you would then not have to move around to the clients' office. If you need more details from the customer, contacts will be handled by phone.
- Database: PostgreSQL (with object relational mapping)
- Collaboration platform: GitHub
- Development model: Open with external community
- Framework: Odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI)
Develop solutions for our clients from many different industries, sectors and company size
Support and maintain those specific solutions
Tailor our saas offer
Support and train our partner network
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language, object modeling and relational database
- Passion for development
- Ability to learn and evolve quickly
- Fluent in English
- Team spirit
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Unix / Linux platform
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Strong collaboration with functional support, developers and customers
- No specific start date, we recruit all year long.
- See the real and quick impact of your job on your customers
- Friendly working environment located in a brand new office