We are Nokia
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together
We are a B2B technology innovation leader in networking, bringing together the world's people, machines and devices to realize the potential of digital in every industry.
Open your mind beyond the possible
Want to know who we are? Just look up – because we’re building networks on the moon. Or, video call across the ocean – that’s our tech, too. As you read this, we’re increasing uplink capacity for people who don’t even realize they need it. And, just as the world gets to grips with 5G, we’re already fusing the digital with the human to develop Homo augmentus. Soon, the whole world and beyond will experience life in powerful new ways: extended realities, holograms, seamless global symphonies, and countless more turbocharged inventions.
Join our Belgian site, located right next to the Central Station of Antwerp
The Belgian Nokia site is located right in the middle of the vibrant city of Antwerp, a well-known multi-cultural metropolis with a rich cultural heritage. In this lively hub, we work with over 1300 inspiring employees from 42 different countries. We are known within Nokia as an important "All Function Hub", because of the concentration of skills we host.
Indeed, as an R&D site, we are the powerhouse of ION and Fixed Access, working on cutting-edge network technology such as next gen fixed access and IP products. We are leading the market in XGS-PON (fiber). Our products and solutions keep networks around the world alive and running 24/7: we provide the technological infrastructure to players like Proximus, Orange and Telenet, to name but a few.
Our campus in Antwerp is also home to Fixed Networks headquarters, a major IP R&D department, activities in Cloud and customer experience and our innovation centre Bell Labs, which works on medium and longer-term fundamental research.
What we can offer you
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia in Belgium offers a very attractive remuneration package with:
- A very interesting monthly gross salary
- A company car or car allowance (free of choice and also for private use)
- A group and hospitalization insurance also covering ambulant care
- The best Pension Plan on the Belgian market!
- Meal vouchers of 7,60€/worked day
- Monthly net representation allowance
- Yearly Performance Driven Bonus
- Garuanteed End of year bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Net allowance for Internet and unlimited phone subscription (also for private use)
- A smartphone and laptop (also for private use)
- Bike allowance if applicable & possibility to join the bike leasing program
- A very flexible mobillity plan
- Up to 37 paid holidays when working full time during a whole year (+ an extra seniority day every 5 years)
- A hybrid way of working (on average 2 days of home work/week)
- Due to its central location (right next to the Antwerp Central Station!), our office is very easy to access by public transport (train, tram, bus, bike, car - we have our own parking)
- A cafeteria with hot and cold dishes
- Nice and modern offices
- Nokia music bands and sport groups you can join (padel, running, basketball, zumba @ the office, ...)
- Every 2 months we have an huge after work party in the office: The Colorful Café
- A game room with Playstations, table tennis, dart boards, ... where we often organize tournaments or a game night, etc.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.