Network Team Manager
A job at Proximus? You'll find that everything revolves around the idea 'Think Possible'. This means: we always assume that something is possible, even if it seems impossible. Well, especially so, actually. Call it a way of thinking that involves being open to a world of digital solutions that make our lives easier. And our way of working smarter.
You lead a multidisciplinary team of network engineers (IP, MPLS, SD-WAN, LAN), contributing to the development and testing of new network solutions for our professional customers (medium enterprise and Corporate market) as also responsible for the operations of the SD-WAN central components. The team works very closely with network architects, IT people and customer operation to deliver a "best in class" solution for our customers.
Your job as a Network Team Manager:
- In charge of the day-to-day management of your team.
- Together with EBU help to define the solution roadmap within your domain.
- Be co-responsible for the technology and vendor choice and ensure that new solutions are developed from a customer experience perspective and in line with the simplification objectives.
- Make sure that the projects within your team are delivered on time, according to specification and within budget and that the key-stakeholders are informed through appropriate communication.
- Follow up of operational and investment budgets within the domain.
- Help organizing the operational activities of the team.
- Assist in building and optimizing a coherent resource plan in line with the 5Y objectives of the division.
- Contribute as member of the CPS staff to all its related activities
You will get the opportunity to develop all necessary knowledge related to the job and technologies.
We expect you to:
- Be a mentor and guide for your team.
- Have a good sense of analysis and synthesis, organization and problem solving.
- Be pragmatic in assessing and addressing operational challenges.
- Be customer oriented and result driven.
- Be agile/flexible to adapt when the context changes.
- Be fluent in Dutch + French (spoken & written) and have a good knowledge of English.
- Have a "can do" mentality and collaborate well with other teams.
Knowledge of one or more of the elements below is an asset for this job:
- You have experience as a team leader.
- You have experience with network solutions (Explore, SD-WAN).
- You have knowledge of Agile techniques and way of working.
- Knowledge of project management is a plus.
Naturally we have a competitive salary package for you. But there is so much more!
- We are 100% Belgian. So we make decisions in three languages. And all at the same time if you like!
- We are open to everyone: M, W, X, and in fact all the other letters of the alphabet.
- We encourage personal growth. At the Proximus Academy, you won't even want to miss a session.
- We are, of course, committed to sustainability. What else did you think?
- We firmly believe that working together is important, but that having fun together is even more so. That is why we regularly organise fun activities. (Please let us know if you have a talent for playing Santa Claus!)
- We believe in responsibility. Also in yours. For example, you can take it to launch your own initiatives.
- We put our customers first. And because we are all customers somewhere, you already know what that means. That's good.
- And the ever-important work-life balance? We keep it in the right place.
In a nutshell … We offer you a job full of opportunities to grow and learn, a job that will push you forward, as you shape the digital future with us. And in doing so, you might achieve more than you thought possible. Are you a professional who thinks like this? Someone who sees solutions where others only see obstacles. Then you are a talent that can still grow with us. Every day.