We are looking for a Network Operations Engineer to join our dynamic team at Dstny Global Infrastructure Services.
As a Network Operations Engineer, you will be a vital part of our Network Team, contributing to the management and optimization of global network, voice, and cloud infrastructure. Your role will involve providing 3rd/4th level support, ensuring the seamless delivery of services to internal teams, and maintaining the network infrastructure. With a focus on agility, you'll collaborate with your colleagues to keep our multi-vendor network elements running smoothly and efficiently. Join us in shaping the future of technology and telecommunications.
Any of the following office of Dstny Group: Zaventem / Mons (BE), Paris / Lyon (FR), Heerlen / St-Oedenrode (NL), Copenhagen (DK)
(! permanent working permit for the country is required)
- Work within the Network Team, using Agile principles.
- Handle 3rd/4th level support tickets using our JIRA ticketing platform.
- Deliver services to other teams in Dstny GIS and the Dstny Group.
- Maintain and operate the network infrastructure, including changes, upgrades, patches, etc.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of technologies used on the network side (Service Provider feature set of network elements in a multi-vendor environment).
Degree and experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, with at least 10 years of experience in a Service Provider environment and 3 years in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of a Service Provider Network Infrastructure/Architecture with L2VPN (including EVPN), L3VPN (including 6PE/6VPE), MPLS, SR, SRv6, IS-IS, and BGP.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Practical knowledge of IOS-XE, IOS-XR, SROS.
- Basic knowledge of Network Automation Tools (like Ansible, NSO, PyATS)
- Experience with Agile, Lean, or equivalents is a plus.
- Knowledge of voice and cloud infrastructure is advantageous.
- Fluent in English (European Level B2 or better). Dutch and French are a plus.
- High Level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Exceptional team-playing abilities, with a proven capacity to work collaboratively within diverse, cross-functional teams. Your ability to foster a positive team spirit and contribute to a harmonious work environment is crucial to our success. Proactive and results-oriented mindset.
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company where you can also grow yourself (with plenty of room for training)
- A competitive salary, including an eco-friendly company car with fuel/charging card.
- Electronic meal vouchers, health insurance.
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility of remote work. Because in digitalization, we should set a good example, right?
- A pleasant working environment in a brand new building customized to the wishes of our Destinians.
- A great team of colleagues and wonderful customers.
- A friendly atmosphere with regular fun team-building activities or company events.
Always fresh soup, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Are you convinced? Don't wait any longer and apply via the form below.
Who are we ?
The Dstny Group, with roots in Belgium, has grown to become a leading technology company that has been at the forefront of delivering innovative and reliable communication and cloud solutions to businesses of all sizes. With a rich history dating back to its establishment, the Dstny Group has consistently pushed the boundaries of what is possible in the digital landscape, building a reputation for exceptional service, cutting-edge solutions, and unwavering commitment to customer success.
The Dstny Group is committed to empowering businesses to thrive in the digital age. With a focus on delivering next-generation telecommunications services, cloud infrastructure, and integrated communication solutions, the group facilitates the digital transformation journey for organizations across Europe. Our dedication to providing best-in-class services is unwavering, and we have a proven track record of helping our customers achieve their strategic objectives.
As part of its evolution and commitment to excellence, the Dstny Group has expanded its reach and established Dstny Global Infrastructure Services (Dstny GIS) as an integral internal service provider. This strategic move allows Dstny GIS to manage and optimize the Group global network, voice, and cloud infrastructure, contributing to Dstny Group's broader goal of becoming a service/product-driven organization with a clear catalogue of services to support customers and bringing products to market faster while maintaining quality and efficiency.