As a Network Engineer – Data you’ll be part of a team of field engineers, working towards technological innovation. You will make your mark on the future and further growth of the client company and that of their customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installing, preparing and maintaining LAN and wireless projects
- Maintaining technical documentation about business customers
- Team up with product experts to develop specific solutions in the lab
- Give basic trainings about new data networking solutions to customers
- Consult with technology architects to work out technically complex solutions for explicit customer requests
- Keep up-to-date with technological evolutions via trainings and certifications
- Act as point of contact for some of the client company’s prime network suppliers, such as Extreme Networks, Aruba and Cisco
Our client is a telecom provider for professionals. They support companies, organisations and governments to get the most out of their online presence. They already do a lot, but with you as their next Network Engineer, maybe they can do a little more.
preferably you are/ have a:
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or equal through experience
- Ideally, you have a few years’ experience in IT infrastructure
- Experience with LAN switching and routing
- Knowledge of WiFi protocols, NAC and/or management systems
- Basic understanding of security solutions is a plus
- You have a positive can-do attitude
- You’re enthusiastic, inquiring and solution-oriented
- You know how to explain complex technologies in a clear and understandable way towards customers
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a company car or a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.
You’ll be joining a company that invests in you and adapts to your needs. That way, you can develop yourself fully while guarding over your work-life balance. We support your personal growth by offering many internal mobility possibilities and learning opportunities. You’ll be enjoying a job with a lot of variation, in which you achieve tangible results and see the impact of your work. Last but not least, you’ll be joining a team of wonderful colleagues who are just as passionate about their work as you are.