Low Code Project Manager
The Low-code and Automation Team at delaware is a small but growing development team of about 20 experts, focusing on web and mobile applications based on low-code and automating business processes based on RPA. Our mission is to put rapid application development (RAD) on the map as a promising and viable alternative to traditional application development. We want to create added value for our customers through fast and visible results, delivered in a comprehensive way. We believe low-code is the way to go.
Does keeping in close contact with our customers to discover their needs while also staying in touch with the technical and functional side of things sound like the ideal combo to you? Then we want to hear from you! As part of the Low-code and Automation Team at delaware, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of working in a start-up environment within a bigger organization. You’ll have the freedom to carve out our own path, while also being able to rely on delaware’s existing customer network and resources.
What will you do?
As a low-code project manager at delaware, you’ll sit down with our customers to learn about their needs, taking the presale lead.
To create the best customer experience, you’ll take the lead in the technical analysis of the architecture, all based on the user journey mapped out by you.
Short lead times define our projects: you’ll juggle multiple projects at a time, each lasting a few months. Mitigating risks, handling changing demands, managing your time effectively, and budgeting are all part of the job.
You’ll be guiding each low-code team through flawless delivery of every project, facilitating cooperation, contributing technical advice, and setting out the sprint planning.
The Low-code and Automation Team is part of delaware’s technical side, but its tentacles reach far beyond. You’ll serve as a bridge between the low-code team and other delaware divisions, including design, integration, SAP and dynamics back-end, data-analytics, and more.
Is there a match?
- Are you keen on understanding and improving business processes? Then our Low-code and Automation Team is the place for you. And even if you’re a less-experienced project manager, you could still be the right person for the job — we’re ready to provide you with the best support.
- You are capable of working independently and can handle and manage projects responsibly. Fast, visible, functional, and reliable results are your watchwords.
- A degree in software development and coding isn’t a must, but a plus. A keen interest in the subject is essential. Experience with Power Apps or Mendix is a plus.
- You can bring the necessary analysis and technical insight to the table and use these skills in a flexible way that supports project flow.
- But it’s not all about technical and process expertise — you’ll also thrive on interacting with customers.
- Communication is your strong suit, not only in dealing with customers but also your teammates and other delaware divisions.
- You are a team player, and you have the soft skills needed to make the team a success and put the dream within reach.
Don’t worry if you can’t match all these requirements. If you can meet some of them, then we want to hear from you and learn all about your skills, talents, and motivation.
Please contact us if you have any questions at all.
Click the Apply Now button below, and hopefully, we’ll get to meet each other soon!