Legal Advisor Telecom
Our customer in the telecom business is currently reviewing its professional solutions and need support to define the legal framework of the different professional solutions (in term of contractual needs and obligations)
They are searching for an external candidate who could be the bridge between product managers and the legal department to build this legal framework.
This person would have to define and describe how we want to support the professional contracts in the new IT chain.
The new Telecom Law rules have of course also to be directly integrated in our requirements.
• Good knowledge of the new telecom law
• Good knowledge of general contractual & legal topics
• Affinity with product management
• Affinity with telecom sector
• Effective decision maker
• Ability to simplify complex topics
• Drive for results
• Stress resistant
Examples of topics to be covered:
• How do we want to manage our contracts?
• When do we need a contract? Per product flavor or per type of solution?
• Do we want to also extend our contract framework to the residential products?
• What must be part of a contract? (link with new telco law)
• What are the contract requirements that have to be supported in the IT flow (e.g. FTC mgmt, penalty calculation, automatic message to customers one month before end of contract..)
• What are the requirements to manage the life cycle of the contracts: which doc is needed (new contract, addendum, order form) for which change and at which moment?
• How do we let the customer sign the contract?
• How do we want to expose the contracts to the customers?