The Disability department is planning to re-enforce their Testing Team and therefore are looking for medior/senior test-engineer.
During the first 6 months consultant will assist in the manual testing in support of the business analysts.
Further on during the mission the consultant will work as wel on test automation.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
• Test execution during the development phase
• Creating and development of test scenarios & test cases and it’s maintenance in collaboration with the development team as analysts, developers, project leaders, UAT testers
• Report to the development team when in regards to the quality and progress of their developed project
• Execution of (non-)regression testing to assure the integrity of the current functionalities
• Participation in the re-evaluation & approval of the deliverables of other testers (scenarios, plans, automated tests, etc)
• Makes sure the all test are realized in the applicable environment, while monitoring it’s execution & test Framework management (adjusting where necessary).
• Time line management and progress monitoring – report
• Document the test results & communicate thouroughly with the team leader.
• Analyze & report possible improvement of the development cycle for the applications avoiding problems during the production stage.
Technical profile requirements
· +2yrs of Professional experience as test engineer
· knowledge of SQL
· knowledge of quality assurance testing: ISTQB, Selenium/RQM, or equivalent
· knowledge of Testing Tools & methodologies
· Experience with test automation is a plus
· having a ISTQB certificate is plus
· knowledge of JIRA tool is a plus
Non-Technical profile requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
• Good Document Practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Result oriented & problem solver
• Structured / Organized
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• Able to follow and execute test (management) procedures and internal guidelines
• Native French or Dutch + good knowledge of the other language
• min 2d/Week on-site presence is mandatory