Join Capgemini as a SAP HR Consultant and get the opportunity to support our customers in maintaining, transforming their SAP HR landscape to S/4HANA or SuccessFactors, taking into account the integrations with other systems.
- Drive SAP HR expertise within Capgemini
- Guiding our customers in the transformation of their SAP HR landscape to S/4HANA or SuccessFactors
- Lead end-to-end implementation from requirements gathering through build/configuration, testing, data migration towards deployment and training
- Hands-on experience in core HR processes and implementing multiple SAP HR modules (PA, OM, PY, TIME)
- Knowledge of both SAP R3 and S/4HANA is required
- A collaborative spirit & customer-oriented attitude
- Experience in coaching and leading a team
- Result-driven & focused on delivering quality
- Strong conceptual way of thinking
- Knowledge of Belgian social legislation
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors, Fiori or ABAP is a plus
- Experience with data migration and data governance in SAP HR environment
- A native speaker Dutch/French speaker, and professional working proficiency in English
At Capgemini, we believe in diversity, equal opportunities, and a workplace where everyone feels valued. We take good care of people and help them make progress by assigning challenging projects and providing ample opportunities for personal growth and learning. We are looking for experienced professionals ready for their next career move.
You will join the HCM team, specializing in HR software, blending IT and HR business processes to deliver innovative solutions. Here, teamwork makes the dream work. The team places great importance on a positive atmosphere and collaboration to excel together and on providing a clear individual career path that values your talent simultaneously. Expect to deliver high-quality solutions while having lots of fun along the way
In return, we offer an attractive salary with fringe benefits:
- An electric company car (or mobility budget)
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Group & health insurance
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from home (30% - 70%)
- 32 vacation days & 45 workcation days (to work abroad)
- Intensive training and certification at all levels to keep you up to date with the latest trends & technologies
Apply now! We'd love to hear from you.