Our client is a national railway infrastructure manager in Belgium, overseeing the maintenance, development, and safety of the railway network. They focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions.
- You develop and maintain a proactive partnership with one of our operational departments, determining the scope and context of new computer systems that add value to your client based on an analysis of their needs and requirements.
- You play a crucial role as a change manager with support departments and support significant projects.
- You plan and actively participate in all consultation moments between various stakeholders (from status meetings to steering groups) with our client and also assist in their preparation
- You hold a master's degree or have equivalent level experience.
- You have several years of successful experience in business analysis and/or IT consultancy.
- You are fluent in either Dutch or French and have a functional knowledge of the other language. Technical English proficiency is required.
- You have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new subjects.
- You identify the causes of a problem and establish relevant connections.
- Providing concrete solutions to internal clients is motivating for you.
- You work independently and take necessary initiatives.
- You spontaneously share your knowledge with colleagues.
- You possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- You actively contribute to fostering a strong team spirit and achieving common goals.
- Continuous learning is a daily source of motivation for you
- You have experience in request management with DTT.
- You are proficient in software development with Enterprise Architecture (EA), User Story Mapping, Confluence, MIRO, Draw IO, etc.
- You have mastery of project management tools such as MS Projects & PPM.
- You have experience in using data processing applications such as PowerBI, Office 365.
- You have experience in financial management, including cost controlling, technical analyses, budget management, invoicing, financial risk analysis and management, investment and operational budgets, accounting procedures, etc
- An exciting and varied job in a stable companythatcontributestosustainablemobility in linewithsociety
- Many training and careeropportunities: you are the entrepreneur ofyourowncareer
- Greatflexibility, allowingyoutofind a balance betweenwork and privatelife
- An attractive salary package with various additional benefits Travel for free by train