Are working out technical concepts and carrying out technical analysis within projects second nature to you? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a SharePoint & O365 Technical Consultant, you design technical architectures and develop innovative solutions. You will study the analysis inside-out, and make sure that the solution is developed using the right techniques and following our best-practice guidelines. Using SharePoint and Office 365, you will develop new solutions, where integrations with other systems are common practice.
For this function, you are working at a flexible work rate with a healthy mix of working at the customer’s premises, at your preferred Inetum-Realdolmen office (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Leuven, Lummen or Mons) or from home.
- An experienced developer with a real passion for SharePoint and Office 365?
- Right at home with SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 and Online?
- Mastering web services and API’s with confidence?
- Fluent in Dutch & English or French & English?
- Hunting bugs for a hobby?
You get bonus points if…
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies;
- You are familiar with Nintex, AvePoint, ShareGate;
- You have Microsoft certifications in your possession;You have experience with developing Azure solutions.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Seeing the customer’s happy faces at the end is very rewarding – it allows you to grow and evolve as a professional.
- On top of that, Inetum-Realdolmen invests in you and you get the chance to learn about new technologies and attend conferences all over Europe;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!