Who We're Looking For:
A Network Consultant to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Networking Consultancy Practice within Computacenter Belgium. This role will provide opportunities to deliver network solutions to our key customers in Belgium.
The Network Consultant will deliver technical consultancy to our customers, leading teams of consultants in delivery/implementation engagements as well as providing pre-sales qualification, bid response and design to consultancy engagements.
What You'll Do:
Some of the daily activities are:
- Complete technical designs
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions
- Technically manage the design and implementation of large-scale solutions
- Ensure consultancy assignments are undertaken consistently and with quality
- Keep up to date with current and future market developments, technologies, product and strategies.
- Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
- Assure deliverables are produced to ensure consistency and accuracy within a technology solution.
- Build and enhance relationships with peers and Computacenter's sales force (Account Managers, Client Directors and Sales Specialists)
What You'll Need:
- Ability to implement and work with complex enterprise scale networking and security solutions
- Strong routing and switching skills
- Strong wireless LAN skills
- Strong affinity with firewalling
- Good knowledge of the security features and best practices regarding the design and deployment of enterprise scale networking and data centre solutions
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral in English and good command of Dutch and/or French
- Significant pre-sales experience
- Proven ability in producing excellent documentation for a technical audience
- Ability to develop technology specific business cases
- Ability to deal with sensitive customer issues
- To have worked on consultancy assignments within a wide variety of organisations
- Experience of working within several large organisations (more than 1000 IT users)
Our proactive portfolio includes:
• Cisco Systems
• HPe Aruba
• Palo Alto
What Can You Expect:
We strongly believe in rewarding & recognizing people for their results & commitment. Here is what you can expect working at Computacenter:
- An attractive salary package and benefits
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow your career - up or sideways; we have excellent development opportunities through training, on-the-job projects, mentoring, etc
- Working in a fun and vibrant 'one team' culture that thrives on putting the customer first & celebrating success – winning together
- The opportunity to work for a company where people matter
Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”. With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 20.000 colleagues.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.