Java Developer in human scale company
Cairos is an IT consulting company whose main goal is to offer its employees the mission corresponding to their expectations while meeting the needs of its customers.
Flexibility as well as attention to the expectations of its partners are the two essential points within Cairos!
It is these two strengths that are highlighted so that customers and employees alike can find their way around.
Thanks to the diversity of these opportunities both in terms of business but also in terms of sector of activity, Cairos will be able to offer you both missions in analysis, development, testing, infrastructure, project management or others.
Our client, which is a major player in its field, is looking for a Java developer for its entity in Brussels.
- Develop an application.
- Develop new components.
- Update documentary.
- Test and carry out queries to analyze the possible causes of software malfunction.
- Be on constant watch on developments.
- Provide the most suitable solution to the problems encountered.
You have a first experience in Java development.
- You are familiar with :
- Angular o Maven
- REST API's
- Spring Framework
- Good spirit of analysis and synthesis
- You know how to adapt to a flexible working environment.
- Dynamic and proactive, you are rigorous and efficient in your work
Join a growing start-up with:
- A team on a human scale
- A personalized follow-up
- Great prospects for development
- Many events
- a salary with attractive benefits