We are seeking a skilled Java Developer to join our team. As a Java Developer, you are responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications.
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing clean, efficient and well-documented code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex problems
- Participating in code reviews to ensure high code quality standards
- Staying up-to-date of new technologies, frameworks and development trends
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting project deadlines
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues in production and non-production environments
For this role, you need a strong understanding of Java programming language and its core concepts. We’re looking for someone with experience in developing applications using Java frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate and Struts.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills are a must. It’s important that you can work independently as well as in a team environment. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are key.
Besides that, you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Have experience with C#, ASP .NET and MVC
- Are proficient using development tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ and NetBeans
- Have experience with SQL and database design
- Are familiar with Agile software development methodologies
At Exellys, we hire for attitude and train for skill. So if you’re enthusiastic about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply – even if you don’t meet all the requirements.
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
- After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain the finest tech talent. We find the perfect match, so our consultants can fully develop their skills while also feeling happy in their jobs.
What distinctly sets us apart, is our focus on training and coaching. Every Exellyst gets a generous personal training budget and is also assigned a Talent Development Manager (TDM). Your TDM is your point of contact for every issue you encounter, large or small.Our goals is to see you shine, grow and succeed faster than your peers who don’t benefit from the Exellys model.
Since we encourage our consultants to integrate with the client after two years, we’re always on the look-out for fresh talent. That’s where you come in.
- Founded in 2014
- Offices in Mechelen, Diegem, Amsterdam and London
- Part of ProjectiveGroup
- Awesome community of 300 consultants