IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST - VARIOUS TASKS - HOMEWORKING - LIEGE
ot convinced, motivated or simply searching for new challenges - read the proposition below:
My client is looking for an IT Support to join its Infrastructure division in Liège.
If you like to be in contact with people, to help and figure out problems; joining them could be a great opportunity for you to learn and evolve. You will also evolve and lead your team.
Training, discovery, improvement, all of those will be part of the program in place to help you grow as an Expert in problem-solving and IT Support.
IT Support specialist - The Job
As a member of the Infrastructure:
- You will help your clients and find the right solution adapted to them
- Also, configure and prepare the right installation of update and changes
- Troubleshoot and fix incidents
- You could also propose new settings to improve your internal organisation
IT Support specialist - Your Profile
- You have been working in IT for at least 3 years
- You speak fluently French and
- You have good knowledge of the following technologies such as Windows, Active Directory, Ticketing Tools, Hardware & software, etc.
IT Support specialist - The offer
- A permanent position in a growing company
- An attractive salary depending on your profile
- A Company Car + Fuel Card, a Group Insurance, a Laptop, phone + subscription, etc.
If this job interests you, and that you think you are ready to take on a new challenge, this job is made for you!