IT Support Engineer Mobile Team Antwerp/Brussels
Who We're Looking For:
Are you passionate about IT and dealing with customers at all levels? Do you have basic hardware/software breakfix experience? Ideally you live in the Antwerp or North of Brussels area as your customer base will be between Antwerp and Brussels.
If so, then we would like to discuss your next career move!
We have an opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join our dynamic Technical Resource Group Mobile team. In our Mobile team you will have different assignments at different locations with several of our customers.
What You'll Do
Working as part of a dynamic team you will be providing 1st and 2nd line on-site user support. This includes analyse incidents, problems & service requests, propose solutions and help implementing them. You will also be responsible for any escalation and follow up.
Some of the daily activities are:
- Preparing Workstations for newcomers.
- Maintain and update of Documentation for Requestions (e.g., Checklists)
- Following up Leaver Processes and Hardware return of Leavers
- Queue Management & Task Management for both Drop-In Clinic’s and Request Management
- Support & Follow up of International Assignments as required
- Backup Stock Management as required
What You'll Need
You bring hands-on technical skills as well as great interpersonal skills.
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Previous experience of supporting Mobile devices and hand-held devices
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail, ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
- Previous experience working in a corporate IT environment is an asset
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills; adaptable and welcoming of change and communicating change to customers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willing to take initiative and be hands-on
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and good command of Dutch and/or French
What Can You Expect
We strongly believe in rewarding & recognizing people for their results & commitment. Here's what you can expect working at Computacenter
- An attractive salary package with extra benefits
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow your career - up or sideways; we have excellent development opportunities through training, on-the-job projects, mentoring, etc
- Working in a fun and vibrant 'one team' culture that thrives on putting the customer first & celebrating success - together
- The opportunity to work for a company that truly values people & listens
- You'll become a member of our Employee Assistance Program with multiple benefits