IT Services Desk Engineer - Schaerbeek
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations.
We help our customers to Source, Transform and Manage their technology infrastructure, to deliver digital transformation, enabling people and their business.
Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 18,000 people worldwide.
In Belgium, our headquarters and Integration Center is in Zaventem. We are proud to have been supporting Belgium-headquartered international and national customers for nearly 20 years as part of the Computacenter family.
ARE YOU OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
Our business is about enabling users through technology. But first, it's about people.
Computacenter Belgium is looking for an
IT Service Desk Engineer - Schaerbeek
Who We're Looking For
Are you passionate about IT and do you have hardware/software experience and great softskills?
If so, then we would like to discuss your next career move!
We have an opportunity for an IT Service Desk Engineer to join our dynamic Technical Resource Group team and work on site for one of our Key Customers based in Schaerbeek.
What You'll Do
Working as part of a dynamic team you will provide onsite and remote support at the Schaerbeek location.
Some of the daily activities are:
- You will be providing 1st and 2nd line user support via ticketing system, email and phone
- Creation and follow up of tickets in the Helpdesk ticketing tool
- You will be responsible for the execution of several technical actions based on processes and checklists
- This is a challenging position for candidates with the capabilities to learn quickly and enhance their technical and personal skills to the high level required
- Very good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 (Use, configuration, and troubleshooting)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (2010/2016)
- Basic Knowledge of Software (MS Visio, Adobe products…) and DOS (commands)
- User management (use of Active Directory). Basic knowledge of VOIP.
- Experience in TCP/IP (VLANs, POE, Wifi,802.1x, horizontal cabling, ...)
- Basics of videoconferencing, domotica (meeting rooms), smartphones, GPRS (level troubleshooting) and Wifi
- Basic knowledge of hardware (PC, printers and peripherals) and staging hardware (user oriented – PC…).
- Basic knowledge of VPN and IT network topology, VM Ware and software virtualization
What You'll Need
- Experience in a Service Desk or Support environment role
- Good knowledge of the most used IT Tools
- Experiences in creation/updates of tickets in the Helpdesk Tool
- Able to follow up of Checklists, incidents & to set priorities
- Flexile and willing to adjust to different client environments and needs
- Good analytical and troubleshooting logic
- Customer oriented, service minded and result-oriented
- Teamplayer mentality and collaborative mindset
- Structured and a fast learner
- Good communication skills in Dutch, French and working experience English
What Can You Expect
We strongly believe in rewarding & recognizing people for their results & commitment. Here is what you can expect working at Computacenter:
- An attractive salary package and benefits
- A flexible work environment and hybrid way of working where possible.
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow your career - up or sideways; we have excellent development opportunities through training, on-the-job projects, mentoring, etc
- Working in a fun and vibrant 'one team' culture that thrives on putting the customer first & celebrating success – winning together
- The opportunity to work for a company where people matter
Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”.
With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 18.000 colleagues.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.
If you would like to join the Computacenter family, we look forward to receiving your application.