IT Project Manager
- Partner with stakeholders to understand the objectives associated with a project and to ensure requirements are properly documented.
- Take ownership and actively manage the project throughout its entire lifecycle following standard project management processes and methodologies.
- Engage all different IT Services areas involved (regionally and globally) to ensure the best solution is put forward and appropriate resources are assigned.
- Communicate status of the projects to key stakeholders on a regular basis and with total transparency. Makesure risks are proactively identified, documented and mitigated throughout the life of the project.
- Experience as Project Manager
- Extended experience of successfully managing technical IT projects.
- Proven track record of cultural awareness while collaborating with your peers in the other regions.
- Experience in effectively managing, motivating and empowering people
- Strong business acumen and internal knowledge of policies.
- Comfortable with working in a highly matrix global environment
- Ability to implement standards and operating metrics.
- Working knowledge of value and use of Standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e. ITIL, PMI and SDLC).
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Project Manager a plus
- Certification within ITIL (Foundation) is a benefit
- English and/or Dutch