IT Project Manager
What does a Project Manager do at SPIE Belgium ICS?
Our teams support and facilitate the digital transformation of our corporate and enterprise customers all over Belgium. SPIE Belgium ICS designs, operates and integrates tailored ICT solutions in the areas of Workspace, IT Security, Datacenter & Cloud, Printing & Document Management and IP Connectivity.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing high quality SPIE Belgium ICS projects for our customers. You will lead operational resources assigned to the project to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction, use project management methodologies to deliver quality, in time and within budget. You will foster trust and build as well as maintain strong relationships with our customers and colleagues.
In which areas will you outperform?
- You will be responsible for managing and delivering complex IT projects for our customers: (hybrid) cloud implementations, infrastructure projects, managed services transitions, etc.
- You will ensure that the project is delivered within budget, on time, and adheres to our high quality standards
- You will plan and coordinate the project resources and you will organise progress meetings and steerco’s to provide different levels of reporting to all stakeholders, managing scope and milestones.
- You monitor performance against targets on a regular basis; taking remedial action as necessary. You take the initiatives and communicate proactively with the customer.
- You will write meeting reports, action plans and documentation for the projectYour high quality and accurate written communication (project reports, PID, project plan, meeting minutes, changes, …) ensure that the right level of information is provided to the right stakeholders at the required interval, avoiding discussion and managing expectations.
What makes you so SPIE?
You have a real commercial and entrepreneurial spirit. Motivated by challenges and the achievement of your objectives, you are available to your clients while demonstrating empathy and active listening skills. This is your secret to achieve exceptional results and impress our customers. These qualities are of course in addition to all your management and communication skills, which are the essence of your job.
- You have a Master's degree and minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position within an IT company.
- You are trilingual in French, English and Dutch.
- You are certified in a project management methodology
- You are analytical and solutions-oriented for the customer
- ITIL certification is a plus
- You are structured and can easily write follow-up reports
- You are dynamic, stress-resistant and a team player
Why choose SPIE?
You are choosing a sustainable future, an exciting career full of challenging assignments and projects, and opportunities for development in a family-like atmosphere with an employer who has already been certified "Top Employer" 14 times. SPIE is part of a strong European group that is building a better world of smart cities and efficient buildings, energies and industries.
But that's not all. You can count on :
- A permanent contract.
- A competitive monthly salary with extra-legal benefits (company car, meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, etc.).
- 1800 colleagues who listen to you, help you and enjoy talking to you.
- A 'good morning' every day
- An integration process that will quickly put you at ease.
- A job where you will be able to develop your talents on a daily basis and a springboard to a sustainable career.
- A job where you can develop your expertise and skills through a wide range of training courses and certifications
- Special attention to your work-life balance
- The opportunity to contribute to exciting projects in your region that you can be proud of!
- Make the difference and feel useful thanks to all the social projects we support