IT Project Manager
Who are we?
The Positive Thinking Company is a global tech partner that delivers end-to-end tech solutions. We are positive thinkers who believe that collaboration betters our world!
What will you do?
As an IT Project Manager, you will be the point of contact to define and implement projects in IT (cloud, data, ERP, applications, etc.).
On a daily basis you will be:
- In charge of scoping and defining the project(s).
- Defining the planning, the budget and resources needed.
- Follow-up with the project, be the contact point for all teams and update follow-up tools.
- Communication with the business regarding advancement, pain points within the projects.
- Train internal and external teams on the implemented solution.
For some concrete examples of projects, check our uses cases (link: https://positivethinking.tech/use-cases/?exp%5B%5D=software-product-engineering)
Who are you?
As a Positive Thinker you...
- Speak fluently English and have a good knowledge of French or Dutch.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in project management.
- Will be an outstanding candidate if you share our values: Positive Thinking, Collaboration, Evolution & Commitment.
- Hold a degree in computer science, business engineering, but above all we are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of.
- A project management certification (Prince2, ITIL, etc.) is a plus
What are we offering you?
- Personal follow-up during your career at PTC
- Catalogue with a wide variety of trainings for hard- and soft skills, private language classes, unlimited access to an E-learning platform (Udemy, Pluralsight,…) and possibility to get certified every year
- Opportunity to join the Project Management community and participate in knowledge sharing sessions, events, workshops, etc.
- Join one of the passion communities and practice your hobby or share your interests with other positive thinkers
- International collaboration, possibility to work worldwide
ON TOP OF THAT
- Competitive salary with a flexible mobility package (variety of choice, including: Electrical cars, electrical bikes, payment of rent/mortgage...)
- You will become part of a growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and knowledge. You will be able to work in a dynamic, innovating environment with the proper touch of geekiness and yearning for board games.